Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Catch Up


This weekend I had a date with Bob...We went to the Hells Canyon Mule Days--first the parade. These bulls weighed 3200 #'s and were taller than me--the owner said she left the big guy at home, he's a foot taller. She can't touch the top of him!! They were beautiful and seemed very gentle....





Then the quilt show. I need to get online and see if they listed the winner's of the People's Choice. I'm sure the ones I choose were the best!! This was a fun one for the theme quilt.







You have heard me talk about my 104 year old cutie--Miss Phoebe at Anthony Lake. She says she's not old--she only looks that way.



This is a picture of a kitten that was wandering blind on the road when I was walking. I walked around it and on for about 10', then went back and carried the goeey, puss-filled, mattered up, goopey eyed thing home. He would follow Mayme around and make Mayme jump and leave. It was funny. He died....but was clean and warm and loved for a little while.

Love to all, Mom/Missy

2 comments:

Tami said...

What a cute old lady with a grand attitude! I love your posts they are so you!

Alysha said...

That was fun. Thanks for sharing. I hope I'm that cute at 104. I probably should be more loving too. Is your camera on flower or mountain on the front.