Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hot Happenings




Darn, I get a big hot under the collar when I do this. Start at the bottom :)

Who are these people in my house? They came, they dressed, and dressed, and then redressed--they would look slightly familiar, they sounded like someone I should know, and then they would speak and sound like my grandchildren!!

Caitlyn had her 9th birday. That means those 4 2 year olds that were sooooo bloomin' cute 7 years ago are all now 9--Dillon, Koy, Brielle and Caitlyn. We love you all very, very much! I can still see them at our home in Cambride, walking 2x2 out through the grass in the field--with only their heads showing above the grass, and putting their pop-cycle sticks through the cracks in the deck while their mothers yelled--and the kids said, "Grammy told us to do it!"

Anyway, Caitlyn received a hula hoop--cause the kids LOVE them!!

And, her Dad and Uncle Dean, riding the saddle....glad that all of us can stay young.

I love you all, Mom, Grammy, Missy

5 comments:

Sprack Attack said...

Looks like fun. What interesting looking grandchildren you have.

Tami said...

What fun times!

Alysha said...

That looks like so much fun. Everyone is laughing and looking so darn cute!

evi said...

... agree to all of the above!

... and how the heck did seven years pass by without being recognized??!!??

Angelkisses said...

So fun!! I get frustrated with the backwardsness of the blog too!! LOVE YOU!!