Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fun, Fun, and more Fun

Isn't my home beautiful? And after these guys get done, I'm warm, too!




Here's a few pictures of the boys doing wood for me--Darren's truck got a dent in it--so Matt leaned on it whenever he could so Darren couldn't see it. They are sooo funny, and I am nice and warm--thanks to all of you who take such good care of me. I love you :)

Matt and Sara and I went to Uncle Jim and Aunt Louise's--Matt and Jamie helped clean and haul stuff from the Shayville cabin to the new "Bennett" ranch home.












Of course, Mayme loves everyone and everybody, especially if she's outside . . .

















Blue skies, family, work, good health, isn't life
grand?








And then, Thanksgiving !

We had lots of fun. Thank you to my brother Jim, his wife Louise, and each of you for all the fun and food, more fun and food, way toooooo much food, actually, but never too much love!!

So, now we have more :)

And more ....


3 comments:

Tami said...

Was lots of fun! Thanks~

Sprack Attack said...

So glad you posted, you should do it more often. Looks like you and the boys have been having fun lately.

evi said...

Gosh --- look at this beautiful clear, blue sky! I really miss such a view here in the city - I'm jealous!! Looks like you're already having snow & lots of help at home. That's awesome! I can relate to it, because I need so much help with my flat that I'm very thankful that I've met Daniel a month ago... he's helping out so much and being a real cutie! :-)

Take good care & a giant hug from Munich